These forums are a read-only archive. Click here to go to the new forums.

Welcome to t-break Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ASUS GTX670 DirectCU II TOp Review

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

-=SNIPER=-

-=SNIPER=-

Head Shot!

• Members Plus
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationDubai
I managed to get my hands today on ASUS GTX670 DirectCU II TOP Graphic Card, ASUS Got the DirectCU II Technology on the Card to have best cooling for card to perform,
lets take a lok on the Features and the specfications of the Card:
Features:
DirectCU:
Thick copper heatpipes are accurately positioned in direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is transported and dissipated efficiently to the heatsink - achieving a 20% cooler performance than reference. Since heat is carried away faster, fans can spin at a lower speed thus resulting in quieter performance than reference.

Super Alloy Power:
The new and exclusive Super Alloy Power technology on ASUS graphics cards uses a special alloy formula which is highly-magnetic, heat-resistant and anti-corrosive. It delivers a more stable and quieter operation compared to the reference design – a welcome bonus sought after by performance seekers.
35°C Cooler Operations
Super Alloy components are reinforced with special alloy formula and manufactured under high temperature and pressure to deliver stable and noise-free operation.

15% Performance Boost
During overclocking, the Super Hybrid Engine acts as an intelligent controller to switch between high and low intensity power profiles in real time for 15% performance boost*.
2.5X Longer LifespanSuper Alloy Capacitor increases the card’s lifespan to 150,000 hours which is 2.5 times longer* than traditional capacitors.

GPU Tweak:
Overclocking is made real-time and intuitive with ASUS GPU Tweak utility. It not only allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. For gamers out there, GPU Tweak enables instantaneous in-game video recording* up to 720p resolution so you can share clips with the community easily.

Specifications:
Posted Image

Front Box:
Posted Image
Rear Box:
Posted Image
Package:DVD Driver ,Manual and a Power Cable
Posted Image

Front side of the card: Here shows the Direct CU II Heatsink on the PCB
Posted Image
Rear Side of the Card: a Full Cover Plate on the rear side of the Card
Posted Image

the Side view of the card which shows another View of the card.
2x SLI connectors which enable the card to run 2 to Quad SLI
Posted Image
The card have 2xDVI Outputs including HDMI and Display port.
Posted Image
The Card required 2x PCIe Power Cables to be able for the Graphic card to run.
Posted Image
moment.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3960X @ 5Ghz
MB: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
GPU: 2x ASUS HD7970 DirectCU II TOP ( Defaults )
RAM: 4x4GBCorsair Vengeance 1600MHz C8 @ 1950Mhz 10-11-11-25
Audio: ASUS Xonar Xense
PSU: Enermax Galaxy 1000w
HDD: 2x320 Seagate 7200.10 @ Raid0 (System)
HDD:500GB Seagate 7200.10 (Storage)
Case: moded TT ARMOR BLACK
Cooling: Dangerden Custom watercooling

3DM V: (http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/4530735 ) 51527
3DM 11: (http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4863654) 16092

-=SNIPER=-

-=SNIPER=-

Head Shot!

• Members Plus
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationDubai
Benchmarks:
TestBed:
Posted Image

standard Clocks VS ASUS GTX670 DC2T-2GD5
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
ASUS GTX670 DC2T-2GD5 VS Overclocked ASUS GTX670 DC2T-2GD5
Posted Image
we managed to overclock the card using ASUS GPU Tweak to 1200 Core clock and 7500 on Memory Clock
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Conclusions:
ASUS GTX670 DC2T-2GD5 did a Impressive job on hitting a Scoreof 9566 in 3Dmark 2011 and 10K+ overclocked!!,, the card actually crossed GTX680 Standard scores, means no need to get a standard GTX680 for performance requirement anymore. a preoverclocked card which makes any gamers a big smile in his face to Obtain the great performance on almost any today's games.
The cooling Heatsink ( DirectCU II from ASUS ) makes the card to run in a very quite mode during operation + the Super Power Alloy on the PCBhelps to REduce Heat , Increase the Perfomance stability and better longer life operations
ASUS GTX670 DC2T-2GD5 Graphic Card Tag Price is 1800AED in the current moment.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3960X @ 5Ghz
MB: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
GPU: 2x ASUS HD7970 DirectCU II TOP ( Defaults )
RAM: 4x4GBCorsair Vengeance 1600MHz C8 @ 1950Mhz 10-11-11-25
Audio: ASUS Xonar Xense
PSU: Enermax Galaxy 1000w
HDD: 2x320 Seagate 7200.10 @ Raid0 (System)
HDD:500GB Seagate 7200.10 (Storage)
Case: moded TT ARMOR BLACK
Cooling: Dangerden Custom watercooling

3DM V: (http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/4530735 ) 51527
3DM 11: (http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4863654) 16092

KevFernandes

KevFernandes

• Members Plus
  • 191 posts
  • LocationDeira, Dubai, UAE
sounds like a steal man..overclocks like a king
NZXT Tempest 410 Elite I Intel i5 3570 3.4 GHz l Corsair XMS3 1600MHz RAM 16GB l Gigabyte Radeon HD 7770 OC 1155/1350 l 500 GB HDD I Sony DVD Burner l Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H l Corsair CX600 I Roccat Apuri SDMS l Roccat Sense Glacier Blue Mouse Pad l Roccat Isku Keyboard I Samsung SyncMaster SA300 LED 20" l Roccat Kone [+] Mouse I Razer Onza Xbox Controller

LG 32LD550 LCD TV l Zotac ZBox HD -140 HTPC l Patriot Valkryie 2TB NAS l Cideko Air Mouse l Canon EOS 1100D l Monster Tron Headphones l BlackBerry Curve 9360 I HTC One X l Sony Vaio Y Series AMD E-450 NetBook

In Mumbai City

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users