These forums are a read-only archive. Click here to go to the new forums.

Welcome to t-break Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

PCB for HDD

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rapchik

rapchik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi I am looking for a PCB (Printed circuit board) for a Seagate 1.5TB sata HDD. Can somebody give me an idea as to where one can find the same in Dubai or Sharjah.

Regards,

N1ghtm0d3

N1ghtm0d3

Advanced Member

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationAl-Ain
If you are looking to replace the PCB for repairs/recovery, you need to find one with the exact part number thats on the PCB or it wont work. I don't think shops in Dubai sell parts like these so you would have to order it online from US/UK.

P.S - Your best bet would be to find Data Recovery Services.

darthoz

darthoz

Sith Mod

• Members Plus
  • 14,945 posts
I can let you have a dead 500 GB drive for reference? If that helps...

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 | Asus P5QL-E | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair H70 | 8GB OCZ Reaper | Sapphire HD 5850 | LG 42SL90 LED | Thermaltake Tough Power 650 W | Jamo A402 HCS12 5.1 | Razer Barracuda AC-1 + Onza Tournament Edition | X360 Wireless Windows Controller

Posted Image

rapchik

rapchik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Thanks for the info,

@N1ghtm0d3 - found out about the data recovery service but it is too expensive, did try to find out the PCB but was not successful

@ darthoz - need a PCB for 1.5TB HDD, The board of 500GB wont match and will be useful, though thanks for the offer.

Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users